Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dead Pixel Still



Dead Pixel Still

The camera store told me that my camera had been repaired. The instructions to the repair center were very specific (I watched the camera store employee write them up.) The instructions were to replace the sensor because of a dead pixel near the center of every photograph. I believe the only thing this camera repair shop did was to clean the sensor thinking I would just go away after that. I took the camera for the weekend to take some shots and will be bringing my camera back to be repaired on Monday. The photo above is just one of many pictures of my son with a dead pixed on his body. Not only is it in every shot, but it's getting bigger and bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please allow some time for the comment to be posted.